REASONS WHY WE ARE NOT MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS
1. People can’t be motivated; motivation comes from within. But they can be empowered.
2. Speakers are content experts. We are Context Experts: we know how people learn the best.
3. Speakers like to talk; we like to engage in conversation.
4. Speaker talks are canned; our experiences are customized from start to finish.
5. Speakers are solo experts; we have experience working with and leading teams.
6. Learners don’t learn by listening; they need practical and applicable tools that we design for them.
7. People do get motivated after motivational speakers…for about 24 hours. Then, they need something to fall back on.
8. Speakers pull from a few sessions of content; we pull from over 130+ hours of curriculum.
9. Speakers give speeches; we perform expansive workshops and experiential retreats.
10. Speakers design their events; clients, learners, and professionals design ours.